New Patient Exams
One of the first things you will notice about our standard of care is that we take time to get to know you. Your initial visit in our Tucson practice will last an hour to an hour and a half. If you have had biocompatibility testing in the past, please bring those lab results with you to share with Dr. Krizman. Any other pertinent information should also be provided either in the form of lab reports or verbal communication.
During your initial consultation and exam, we will:
- Take digital x-rays and photographs, if necessary. Our state-of-the-art equipment transfers images directly to our digital system where they are safely stored for viewing.
- Discuss your medical and dental history and ask you about factors that affect oral health.
- Answer any questions you have about your teeth or dental problems.
- Perform a thorough dental examination that includes a periodontal assessment.
- Screen your mouth and other areas for oral cancer.
- Check your blood pressure.
From the initial findings of your consultation and examination, Dr. Krizman will gain a clear understanding of your dental needs. At this time, a treatment protocol suited to your teeth and gums can be formulated. Details of your treatment plan will be discussed and appointments scheduled as necessary to achieve the desired outcome.
Your comfort and peace of mind are important to us. Dr. Krizman is happy to explain procedures and recommendations as in-depth as you need to move forward confidently. Our staff will work with you to arrange convenient payment and financing terms and appointment scheduling.
If you have dental insurance, we will work to obtain the maximum benefits allowed, reducing the dental cost.